Wii + 2 controllers

WiiChat Member
Sep 8, 2007
Does anybody know anywhere I can buy a Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers and the Sports Pack all in one box?

Or, wheres the best current deal?

Cheers!

Er, with all the Shortage of Wii's i don't know man, try Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Superstore, Toy's R us, Ebay would be your biggest chance..

You won't be able to find a Wii with two wiimotes in the box. It only comes with on. You'll have to buy it seperatly.

There don't seem to be many deals around on Wii's, but there's some on Gamestop's website, Costco may have on. But Ebay would be your best choice if you wanted something like that. If you don't want to shop online though, then (Like what Demon Slayer said) Try Best Buy, Target, Circuit City, etc.

Costco or Sams club sells wii with an extra wiimote but I am pretty sure they are sold out. At costco it was 330 for extra wiimote with wii sports

ojo said:
Costco or Sams club sells wii with an extra wiimote but I am pretty sure they are sold out. At costco it was 330 for extra wiimote with wii sports
wait...330 US dollars? if so, thats a major rip off seeing that you could get a wii for 250 and then get an extra wii mote for 40 more which would only be 290.

bmurray91 said:
wait...330 US dollars? if so, thats a major rip off seeing that you could get a wii for 250 and then get an extra wii mote for 40 more which would only be 290.

It also comes with a 50 dollar game.

ojo said:
It also comes with a 50 dollar game.

Wii Sports isnt a 50 dollar game if thats what ur talking about. it comes with the wii sold for 250

The Wii only comes with one option of 1 Wiimote. Nintendo doesn't sell a wii with 2 of them. youd have to buy one seperately.

Best place to buy one? Ebay.

Back