Wii 2 Download Gamecube?

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I really feel Nintendo should upgrade the Next Wii (or predecessor), but also, make it powerful enough to Download Gamecube Games. XBOX 360 can Download FULL XBOX original Games so what should stop them from adding this feature in the future. Does anyone feel they should just keep adding backwards compatibilty, Just add GC DL, or [better] Both?

I really feel Nintendo should upgrade the Next Wii (or predecessor), but also, make it powerful enough to Download Gamecube Games. XBOX 360 can Download FULL XBOX original Games so what should stop them from adding this feature in the future. Does anyone feel they should just keep adding backwards compatibilty, Just add GC DL, or [better] Both?

There is no doubt that it can play gc games but the fact that there is a limited amount of wii ware memory (100mb) cap, it will never see the light of day. I think they capped it at 100 to not deter people from long downloads. The average wii game could hold a gig or close. It would be nice to see alot of gc games on the wiiware channel tho. I'm thinking nintendo games then some metal gear twin snakes.

I'm talking about a Future Wii, not the present Wii. The Wii's Predecessor.

Even if I was mentioning the present Wii, SD card of 32GBs compacities can hold around 11 Gamecube games and thats in Dual-Layer GC Game compacity.

I'm talking about a Future Wii, not the present Wii. The Wii's Predecessor.

Even if I was mentioning the present Wii, SD card of 32GBs compacities can hold around 11 Gamecube games and thats in Dual-Layer GC Game compacity.

The wii's predecessor would be the gamecube. The wii's successor we don't know. Sure you can sd card games but that doesn't take away from the fact that the limit for a wii ware titiles is 100mb or blocks w/e. They couldn't even release super meat boy for this reason. Now that I know you meant the new nintendo system then yeah, that would godly.

Theres only a handful of great GameCube games. Theres even less when you take Nintendos own out of it. It would be possable, but why would they try it?

Theres only a handful of great GameCube games. Theres even less when you take Nintendos own out of it. It would be possable, but why would they try it?

I concur but still, there is alot of bad games for other systems on vc. It wouldnt hurt them. I would definetly buy a few non nintendo games i can think of.

Either way, making DL compatible versions of the game or making them backwards is just as expensive. Thanks, AntZeroX, for correcting me, I was using the incorrect definitions wasn't I.

Back