Guru of everything Ninty
Feb 12, 2007
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
6074-3351-1151-1701
lol saw it on youtube not sure if it was posted yet pretty cool though

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7fIiRW2VLA[/MEDIA]

wow.... i love my wii though

ya i doubt you have the camera and mic and looked like chromakey machine all setup to do that anyways..lol looks cool though maybe comming to a mall near you?

so cool but play fight game will very tired

if people can't even hold onto a controller without letting go, I can't even image the problems that would happen if this system was on the market. People would probably end up punching themselves in the face or running into walls :mad2:

OH MY GAWD!!

That Is SOOOOO Cool!

I Want It... Now... Give It To Me...

NOW!!!!!

its cool. but itd be even cooler if it was a better developed game. mortal combat would be a good game for that.

im sure its just prototype stuff.. no were near that yet.. unless you want to toss up cameras in every corner of your livingroom add in all 4 walls in just blue,green, or red paint for the chromakey effect... to toss you right in the game like that..

really its just a fancy setup like the weatherman has...lol except they add in fighting instead of clouds and traffic jams....

its a mic effect... you make a noise it does a power move... still pretty crazy stuff... motion sensing,along with sound recognition...

Major Tom said:
I actually saw that. It was at a booth at the Cleveland IX Center. They were charging $50 for 30min.
= ='' $50 for 30MIN $50 US very expensive

thats looks cool, it would help alot of fatty's lose weight

Back