Wii 2?

FWELR said:
does anybody know the japanese word for 2? if its ni, im gonna laugh my ass off over and over again.

The Jap word for two is ni or futatsu

Joey 'Hey I just got an Nintendo Wii'
John ' So what Ive got an Nintendo Ni

paintba||er said:
Haha I want a Nintendo WiiNi.

exactly what i was thinking. who says ninty is kiddie now? our console's called the WiiNi!

Thats simply the same as eye toy but on a larger scale, with added voice input.
Not that spectacular.

Fake. This is a computer progam I've seen it before.
It's a camera that tracks movements and displays it on a program for a fighting game.

Very cool nonetheless though.

I have actually played this at the science center in New Jersey. I played baseball, tennis, and basketball. It was pretty cool if I may say so myself.

Expect all systems to be fully motion-controlled like that in the near future. I'm not saying full-motion will arive when the next wave of systems come out (2011), but when the next generation after that is released (2016), it will be reality in the home, I promise.

scubasteve said:
Lmfao, nice. its true though, it's so rediculous to sue mcdonalds for obesity, that's like sueing dell for carpel tunnel.

Anyway, i didn't find that video all that impressive, it would be really cool except for the fact that you have to have a life size version of your weapon...not many of us own javelines and nun-chuks, maybe you don't need somethin in your hand but it looked that way on the video because they always had the weapon with them.

If you don't have real weapons in your house, just grab a bromstick or baseball bat and use it as a weapon in the game. Surely you have those, no?

Back