wii 2?

If Nintendo was going to make something New, it would have been an updated Wii that Supported High Defition Gaming by now instead of thinking up weird unrealistic things.

You should read in a more critic way, the Wii 2 is not going to be released in early 2011, but maybe the rest of the article will become true, haha.

whoa, whoa, my friend saw this website NOT me, idc, i so doubt it that true true, doubt it 100% hough i did look st it, I NEVER said i agreed with any of it...please dont think i agree about what I pulled up.

Last edited:
First of all i dont belive its gonna be named Wii 2.Knowing Nintendo its gonna be a totally different name,ive never seen nintendo put a 2 after any of its systems names.But i do belive ether a new system or a revamp of the Wii is comming soon.Because Nintendo releases a new system about every 5 years and its about that time.

Wii 2 might be the name given now, but once Nintendo if he they revamp the wii, i'm sure they'll call it something different maybe "super wii" idk.

Back