Wii 2007 Preview

1 of the games that looks most awesome was left out on here. Final Fantasy the crystal bearers

Just curious but shouldn't you at least put estimated release dates?

Heroes looks really good, that'll be my first buy of 07 along with SSBB

ecko MAN said:
no ! it looks horrible ! what do you like about that game !! ???

What exactly about it looks horrible? I know I'll be getting this game as long as the gameplay is close to on par with the story (which I KNOW will be good) These are the same people that made Killer7. One of the best GC titles.

WiiDS said:
What exactly about it looks horrible? I know I'll be getting this game as long as the gameplay is close to on par with the story (which I KNOW will be good) These are the same people that made Killer7. One of the best GC titles.

Heroes hmmmmm let me think for a second this game is suppose to be good because u guys said it was. I'm sorry but I'll believe it when I see it u know.

Hyrulian Knight of Legend said:
Heroes hmmmmm let me think for a second this game is suppose to be good because u guys said it was. I'm sorry but I'll believe it when I see it u know.

There's nothing wrong with basing predictions for an upcoming game on games the same company already has out. It makes sense. Killer 7 was good, so I assume No More Heroes will be too. I don't know, maybe it's just me but a free-roam game with the graphical style of an anime starring an assassin with a lazer katana seems pretty damn awesome.

i agree. i find it somewhat exiting with some of those games but no animal crossing or mario kart. Im suprised they didnt announce the new kirby game.

those are only the nintendo games, i wonder how many non nintendo games there will be >:D. Can't wait till ww:SM

Back