Wii 2011

FCB10

Ahmet
Dec 25, 2010
The Hague, The Netherlands
Wii Online Code
6308-6845-0316-7739
2010 was a fantastic year for the Wii. I can say that we all agree one that fact. Games like No More Heroes 2, Metroid Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns...Definetly one of the best years for the Wii?

But 2010 is over...

Now that the christmas vacation is over and school has begun (just like my headache) I look forward to some games for the Wii.

First of all, I will not buy a 3DS. Why?
- I never liked the 3DS. This doesn't mean that I won't buy it in the future
- I'm broke!

Second thing: If there is a game I look forward to it's Skyward Sword. This will increase my Zelda collection to 6 games. I also look forward to more N64 VC. THERE SHOULD BE MORE! IT'S STILL MY FAVORITE CONSOLE!

So that's me. What about YOU? Which games are you gonna buy?

PS: I'm not dead, I'm just REALLY REALLY busy...

Definately have to have Skyward Sword. Zelda games are my favorite games. I probably won't get the 3DS until Christmas or if I get a job soon, I'll buy my own. I'm also going to be busy with Pokemon Black/White for the DS. I agree. I love the Wii, it's my favorite, and I think 2011 will be bigger and better!

mostly buying 360 games this year, and diablo III for pc if it ever gets finished.

I kinda posted something about 'Nintendo Wii's Year'. It was about the same thing this thread is about.

@ BluRayPSP But that one was for 2010 right?

2011, Skyward Sword of course, Tales of Graces and The Last Story, if they got out of Japan, I´m forgetting something... I´M BROKE TOO!!!

Back