Wii/360/PS3 - Fanboy/Fanboys

LOL...I'm not on the market right now. And yeah I'm kinda scared for my online life too. Everywhere I turn Shift pops up. In fact I've asked Nintendo for some Wii Security Agents ASAP. Should be hearing from Miyamato come end of the week.

As for Shift...see above. Theres a way to talk about stuff without starting World War 3 everytime you post.

I dont follow anyone in particular. I cant help it if Jedi decides to post in every thread known to man here in these forums. He tends to say a lot of wrong things to be honest, but then again he is a self proclaimed sony hater and lets us know every chance he gets so its not suprising.

Anyways keep attacking me if you want, perhaps it can make up for something in your life that must be lacking. The problem is that I use facts and logic in my posts, many hate that because it really puts them in denile mode. But i dont need to say anything else about anyone else, your responses speak for themselves.

OMG....goes and hides under the table in the library. As for my amount of posting...its a forum. Thats what you do. You post. I can't help it if I have an opinion and I want to express it. And yeah I'm not going to say all my posts are perfect but you know you're dead wrong about what I post in general so get off it. But of course you can't help but insult people every chance you get. Lets face it...you're an attention hog. We keep giving it to you so you keep coming back. Oh by the way heres a nice little article I saw....

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/04/09/ouch-ps3-finishes-last-in-australia/

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
I dont follow anyone in particular. I cant help it if Jedi decides to post in every thread known to man here in these forums. He tends to say a lot of wrong things to be honest, but then again he is a self proclaimed sony hater and lets us know every chance he gets so its not suprising.

Anyways keep attacking me if you want, perhaps it can make up for something in your life that must be lacking. The problem is that I use facts and logic in my posts, many hate that because it really puts them in denile mode. But i dont need to say anything else about anyone else, your responses speak for themselves.
Nothing about the post in particular, but I just find it funny that you post right below Jedi after the whole "You following him" thing; and the first thing to come out of your mouth is "I don't follow anyone in particular." I'm honestly not trying to make fun of you, but it is pretty ironic.

I don't see a problem with most of materjedi2u post. Most of them are based on facts.. We all know you are a nintendo hater, that's why you get in agruements with most of the nintendo fans.

ssbb_lover said:
Nothing about the post in particular, but I just find it funny that you post right below Jedi after the whole "You following him" thing; and the first thing to come out of your mouth is "I don't follow anyone in particular." I'm honestly not trying to make fun of you, but it is pretty ironic.

lol yeah i can see the irony. But like i also said he posts a lot as well, and its funny because when i was responding his post wasnt there. So between the time I clicked submit reply in repsonse to hotpotato, he already posted some BS again. I dont need to go into his profile to find his posts, he's everywhere. Funny also when he tells me to get a life but he posts more than I do within any given second.

hotpotato78 said:
I don't see a problem with most of materjedi2u post. Most of them are based on facts.. We all know you are a nintendo hater, that's why you get in agruements with most of the nintendo fans.

No, his posts dont have any facts. Sorry, its mostly bias. And if i am a so called "nintendo hater" can you show me where I said I hate nintendo? In fact I can show you a ton of posts where I say i like ninty and the wii. I dont get into arguments, rather I debate when people say things that are wrong or stupidly biased. Theres a lot of hot air floating around in here. So by your comment, that every time i debate with someone who hates sony, i must therefor be a nintendo hater? thats some logic. Please explain...

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:
AS HE HAS STATED COUNTLESS TIMES. HE HAS A FREAKING WII!!!

Both of them have their moments, sometimes it gets annoying, big whoop. They have their own personal thing going on, people shouldn't get pissed about it; if you're really so annoyed, just ignore the whole argument between them. Like I said, I like reading that stuff, so I read it; most of you don't, so you don't have to read it...

i have never heard you said anything good. most of the time i see you defending sony if anything......... You might not say it but you sure go around acting like it. The problem with you is, you can't respect people's opionion. You always have to be right and i don't have time for that. I'm leaving this topic alone.... But it can't be that most of the people have a problem with you

hotpotato78 said:
i have never heard you said anything good. most of the time i see you defending sony if anything......... You might not say it but you sure go around acting like it. The problem with you is, you can't respect people's opionion. You always have to be right and i don't have time for that. I'm leaving this topic alone.... But it can't be that most of the people have a problem with you

You are entitled to your opinion.

i'm sorry if you like the wii and have one and i don't know about it, well i'm sorry but you do come off as a nintendo hater more than anything else.

ssbb_lover i'm not getting in it you know. I'm just saying i don't find masterjedi2u post to be so horrible, i may not agree with 100% of them but its not half as bad as shift is making it seems..... bottomline is nobody is perfect.

hotpotato78 said:
bottomline is nobody is perfect.
And so we all come to a central meeting point. :)

P.S. @ hotpotato: Sorry if it seemed like I was lashing out at you, it wasn't intended. It's just everyone calls him a Ninty hater when HE HAS A WII.

Just making sure it didn't come off the wrong way. :)

For the record ssbb just because someone says something doesn't mean its true...I can choose to believe shift doesn't have a Wii if I want to.

MasterJedi2U said:
For the record ssbb just because someone says something doesn't mean its true...I can choose to believe shift doesn't have a Wii if I want to.
Don't think i'm lashing out at you either, but i'm not 5. I know he could just be fibbing, but from the way he talks about it, it sound like he has personal experience with the console.
MasterJedi2U said:
I can choose to believe shift doesn't have a Wii if I want to.
Yes, yes you can. :) I never said you couldn't.

ssbb_lover said:
And so we all come to a central meeting point. :)

P.S. @ hotpotato: Sorry if it seemed like I was lashing out at you, it wasn't intended. It's just everyone calls him a Ninty hater when HE HAS A WII.

Just making sure it didn't come off the wrong way. :)

Hey we are cool ssbb_lover, i still think you are an unbias chatter and we are cool because of that. But hey he gives off a vibe of being a nintendo hater. Plus if he has a wii where is his wii code and stuff.... That's why i wouldn't think he had a wii. but if he is speaking the truth, then let it be. I have bucked a few threads where me and him got into a debate. but most of the time he is the only one in a thread who is on one side and everybody else is against that side. But that how it looks at times.

hotpotato78 said:
Hey we are cool ssbb_lover, i still think you are an unbias chatter and we are cool because of that. But hey he gives off a vibe of being a nintendo hater. Plus if he has a wii where is his wii code and stuff.... That's why i wouldn't think he had a wii. but if he is speaking the truth, then let it be. I have bucked a few threads where me and him got into a debate. but most of the time he is the only one in a thread who is on one side and everybody else is against that side. But that how it looks at times.
I think he just wants to keep it revealed, some people don't want everyone asking him "hey man can wii add codes plz? cool thx by - i like Pie!!!!". I know I don't want that.

But who knows, maybe he doesn't have a Wii. Maybe i'm just falling into his cruel, sick trap of luring the right-minded astray. :tard:

^^^ somehow I don't think that's the case.

Back