Wii 4-player multiplayer games with GC-Controller support

Index

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2013
Hello WiiChat community,

me and my friends use to play 4-player Gamecube games a lot, but due to the fact that I also own a Wii I thought about getting some 4-player Wii games. But we've got only one Wii-Controller so I'm looking for Wii games which support both 4 players and game cube controllers.

As far as I know Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of these games and I think Mario Kart: Wii can be played with 4 Gamecube-Controller aswell. Are there more games like these? (genre doesn't really matter)

Thanks in advance!
-Index

Brawl and Mario Kart Wii are some'a the best Wii party games, so yeah. Nab those two titles.

Those two aside, the 'Cube controller is surprisingly unsupported. Lookin' at this list, Bomberman Blast might be decent, though I've never played it. If y'all like RPGs and Mario Party, Dokapon Kingdom might be a decent game.

Split-screen is unheard of these days. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't keep it in from the original.

Thank you very much!
Brawl and Mario Kart will probably be our first choice, but Goldeneye and especially New Super Mario Bros. seem to be fun, too.
The Dokapon Kingdom multiplayer seems to be really enjoyable if everybody understands the concept well enought (As far as I can judge after a simple research) and even Bomberman might be worth a try.

And too bad that the list Splash_King posted doesn't contain any information about the supported palyernumber :/

Thank you so far and let me know if someone knows other noteworthy games :)

*my friends and I
ahhh darn! embarrassing mistake... even though english isn't my native-language

Back