Wii @ a Movie Theatre

stardfndr

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2007
I have access to a movie theater and would love to hook up my Wii, but there's a problem.

The digital projector is in the projection booth which is above the theater.

I can hook the wii up, but then can't be down in the theater to play on the screen.

Can I buy extension cables for the RGB cords to have the console in the theater with a long cord running up into the booth into the projector?

Or could I possibly have a very long cord made to extend just the sensor bar down into the theater?

The booth has a window that the cords could go through, but it's about 50 - 75 feet down to a reasonable playing area inside the theater from where the console would have to sit up next to the projector.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

you can make a sencor bar home made with stuff for Raido shack it's way better. just google sensor bar wii homebrue. dont worrie nintendo does not car if you make one. most of them youse baterys

Link_of_Hyrule said:
or you can fork out $35 or so for a wireless sensor bar they have them at gamestop
i thought they were cheaper?

Bigjake52 said:
you can make a sencor bar home made with stuff for Raido shack it's way better. just google sensor bar wii homebrue. dont worrie nintendo does not car if you make one. most of them youse baterys

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: That's hard to read...

I would imagine you'd get a heck of a neck ache playing the Wii at the theater. :lol:

Back