Wii Accessories:Any Ideas??

hah i said the same thing when i was writting this thats why i posted it with no ideas....

Lol. I would like them to come out with a machine placed on your head that reads your thoughts directed toward the game. So you could just think what to do and it does it. And by the way, I am just kidding.

I still can't figure out why no one has come out with a single hand gun attachment for the wii controller. Like something with some minor mechanics that allow you to press B by pulling a trigger and such. Just some cheapy plastic thing, cause my biggest prob with wii shooting games is my wrist starts hurting holding the controller like a tv remote too long. I know I know... Waaaaaaaaaaa:cryin:

There is a gun attachment coming out ive been led to beleive.

---------------------------------------------------------

A glove for spider man 3, when your webslinging the remote is in your palm while fighting it is on the top of your hand. - that would be cool

A rifle attachment for the wiimote - also would be cool

a master sword attachment - i wish it was real :cryin:

those are but a few ideas :)

Yeahh ive seen Pictures of the hand part i think its supposed to be called the shocker.........dont quote me on that im not sure...but i think it will be released later on hopefully before metroid

Back