Wii Accomplishments

Frogfucius

"We Are All Witnesses"
Jul 29, 2009
Ohio
Wii Online Code
3419-0252-7185-7062
The Xbox 360 has Achievements and the PS3 has Trophies, so why doesn't the Wii have some type of reward system? I just thought of a concept called Wii Accomplishments. You can earn up to a total of 500 points for every game you play. It will be more like the Xbox 360's Achievement System. You can put your score in your Signature, along with a link to this thread, so that people know what Wii Accomplishments are. I would like some type of feedback, but nothing too negative. Don't reply at all if you have something really stupid to say. I really think this could be a good idea. Also, please don't lie about how many Accomplishments you have.

I will start of by making the list for Super Mario 64. I will continue with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, followed by Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. You can help by making a list for any game of your choice, using the method I used for Super Mario 64.

Super Mario 64

- There are 24 Accomplishments With a Total of 500 Points -

300px-260px-Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg

Signature Hops - 5 Points: Complete a triple jump and long jump for the first time.

Acrobatic Artist - 5 Points: Climb a tree and perform a backflip to land safely.

Big Bob-omb on the Summit - 10 Points: Defeat Big Bob-omb and claim your first star.

Take Cover - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Bob-omb Battlefield.

Chip of the Old Block - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Whomp's Fortress.

The Deep Blue Sea - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Jolly Roger Bay.

Snow Storm - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Cool, Cool Mountain.

Luigi's Mansion - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Big Boo's Haunt.

Purple Haze - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Hazy Maze Cave.

Watch Your Step - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Lethal Lava Land.

Deserted - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Shifting Sand Land

Underwater Passageway - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Dire, Dire Docks.

Bring Your Sweater - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Snowman's Land.

Walk the Plank - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Wet-Dry World.

Take a Hike - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Tall Tall Mountain.

Size Distortion - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Tiny-Huge Island.

Time Travel - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Tick Tock Clock.

High in the Sky - 20 Points: Claim all of the stars on Rainbow Ride.

Shh... It's a Secret - 20 Points: Claim all of the Castle' Secret Stars.

Dragon Slayer - 40 Points: Defeat Bowser on three different occasions.

Piece of Cake - 40 Points: Complete the game.

Rabbit Season - 5 Points: Catch MIPS in the Castle's Basement.

L is Real 2401 - 5 Points: Spend over 2 hours in the Castle's Courtyard.

Castle Restoration - 70 Points: Collect all 120 Stars.

The Xbox 360 has Achievements and the PS3 has Trophies, so why doesn't the Wii have some type of reward system?

Because on the Wii, you don't really have a single online identity across all games.

I just thought of a concept called Wii Accomplishments. You can earn up to a total of 500 points for every game you play. It will be more like the Xbox 360's Achievement System.

Some game do have something along those lines, but are just within the game themselves. Wii Sports Resort has stamps you get for specific accomplishments. Metroid Prime 3 has tokens you get for doing certain things.

Well, at least Nintendo has the Club Nintendo, which is kinda he same thing; you register games online and get coins...but the coins turn into physical cool prizes, so I like Nintendo's better even if it's not an "achievement" system like the the xbox's

Back