Wii Action Replay

Borch712ers

Deleted
Jan 1, 2007
Okay, so Ive got a fairly definite response that the Gamecube Action Replay works on the Wii for Nintendo games, and I have been pondering whether to buy it or not (mostly for SSBM) BUT now I have a new question: Will the Wii Action Replay have codes that you can use on BOTH GC and Wii, or just the Wii? I know that most-likely no-one can answer this with a definite answer, but what I am asking is what do you think? Is their a possibility? A good chance, or a bad chance?

Not sure but if I get a Wii I plan on buying the GC freeloader.

Well.. I picked up that Action Replay Max for DS/GBA (which doesn't have cheats for DS btw, just good 'saves', which is a total rip because it doesn't say that on the box.) It does not work for regualr Gameboy/Gameboy Color games. I wanted to put a couple of Link's Awakening codes in just for fun, but no can do. I took it back the next day after just buffing up all my DS & GBA games. :p

^^Hmmm, yeah, but those were about before the first ARs were, werent they? The cube on the other hand, does have an ar for it. See my dilemma (sp)?

Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

They came out a little after the DS did. It's pretty new, bunch of people griped about not actually being able to cheat in their DS games.

I have the AR for GCN, bought it a long time ago. Loved it. I thought the debug room in Wind Waker was awesome. XD And my friend played OoT: Master Quest with a super-fast Link, that was hilarious, we couldn't stop laughing.

I am sure that a Wii AR will work for GCN too, I mean.. why not?

Think of it this way...

If you create a Word document in Word 2003... you will not be able to open that document in Word 95. This is because of backwards compatability issues.

So I'd assume that this thing you're talking about will not support Wii games if it was made for the gamecube... but if they make a new one for the Wii... it may very well work for Gamecube games.

Does that make sense?

Back