wii action titles?

killik119

Quality Control.
Nov 3, 2007
australia, melb
Wii Online Code
3480-6187-2679-2938
there aren't many action adventure games out on the wii at the moment, im talking about real time action games like kingdom hearts, god of war, etc. wii needs something of that genre, but incorporate wii remote so the action is fun and feels natural. this is what i want to see in the game:
-some sort of elaborate combat/combo system where the player doesnt get bored because they're always figuring out new combos, moves and little tricks like juggling.
-very customizable charcters, clothes and armor do more than just stats, they add style more than anything.
-combat is more about skill than stats.

what do the rest of wii owners want in an action adventure game (very action orientated)

i tottally a gree with you.......but there is one action game for wii thats i really enjoy, thats the metorid prime 3 game, it uses the wiimote to its full entence, but i can wait for a new action game being released only for wii in 2008 that looks quite promesing, its called DISASTER:DAY OF CRISIS

Rygar is suppose to be coming but i want a rygar remake of the orignal.

but it would be nice to have a action game that is good.

In addition to Disaster, No More Heroes is out sometime next year. Also Soul Calibur Legends is out soon.

Very true im looking forward to soul calibur legends they say and im not sure its pushed back to be released the 27th of nov also anyone know where i can find a nice wallpaper for soul calibur legends?

Back