Wii Adds.

ilikecookies

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
B.C.
Wii Online Code
3054-3489-6043-9855
Wii Ads.

I think I've seen all of the Wii ads. And I was just wondering what you all thought of them?

Last edited:
Ill put it the way every one can understand

lol. I think they need new ones... where they dont just go to some random guys door and play Wii like retards.

I liked the Wii Play? add where the to asian guys (not being racists, just describing them) rode around the country and stuff in a Smart Car and walking up to people houses and ringing on the doorbell and then owner of the house is presented with these guys and they say Wii Play? and they come in and play Wii for a while before they leave. Good Add:cornut:

:drool:

They got other ads in Japan, especially one with guys playing the old VC games...
Kinda funny to see Sonic and Ghouls'n'Ghosts on a TV ad :D

I hate the ps3 ad with the baby then it like blows up? I cant really remember it then a ps3 comes and I was like WTF!? IMO wii ads are better then ps3. Xbox has the best Ads.

I hate the American Wii commercials, if I were a nongamer they'd make me not want a Wii.

Infact the PS3 ads would be more effective on me, but of course Nintendo is targeting the vast majority of people who like corny commercials....I guess it makes sense because so many people like those lame Super Bowl commercials.

Back