Wii advantages over other system's?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Why did you get wii and not any other system?
What make's the wii better than ps3 or 360, or do you own both.
Discuss.

I have a Wii and PS3. I got the Wii so my wife and I could have fun with it. There isnt any PS3 games that she likes. She loves the Wii sports. For the hardcore graffics and games I use the PS3...If I just want to screw around and have some fun I get use the Wii. Also when we have pwople over it is fun to play and anyone can do it

well....my story goes
my family won a 360 through sumthing i ferget... but at the time i wanted to get a wii...so after much thought i finally chose the wii becuz i knew in the long run i would hav more fun on the wii then on 360 nd plus i dont see myself paying every month for xbox live. so yea we then returned the 360 nd i got a wii
thats my story nd atm im happy wit my decision

Games, motion sensing, innovation, Nintendo's dedication, price, game pricing, accessories, most of all - I support Nintendo products.

261311 said:
Games, motion sensing, innovation, Nintendo's dedication, price, game pricing, accessories, most of all - I support Nintendo products.

Nintendo FTW!!!!
yep fer me nintendo def. mah fav.

stumac1985 said:
because i was bored of traditional consoles.

wow good reason. yea the 360/ps3 are the same ol' sit in front of a t.v. stare at them blankly, barely move. that gets boring. the wii actually makes u feel like your doing sumthing.

zap'em up said:
wow good reason. yea the 360/ps3 are the same ol' sit in front of a t.v. stare at them blankly, barely move. that gets boring. the wii actually makes u feel like your doing sumthing.

thats exactly why i have a wii on my tv stand and no longer have a mega drive, sega saturn, game cube, ps, ps2, or xbox!

It has a cool name, it glows, and you can draw squiggles on pictures with it without a writing utensil.

no srsly

Last edited:
I got it cuz it was offering me something fresh and innovative. The others where offering me more power and less enjoyment.:yesnod:

I got it because it makes you feel like your in the game and you get to interact with it. Ps3 and Xbox360, you can't do that. I mean, if you like tilting the control left and right on the PS3 and thinking that's interactiveness well, have fun I guess.

Got it cuz it was cheap as hell compared to the others, I was hoping for online on alot more games and the whole "aim at the screen" thing.

But i got all 3 consoles, its my 2nd favorite after 360.

wii may not have the shiniest graphics, but it's got a wide selection of games (whereas 360 is just...fps), fresh new motio-sensitive controls, and free online play! not to mention a considerably lower price!

Back