Wii Afterglow CoOoler Stand

theONE

[secksii]
Feb 11, 2007
Am I the only one who thinks this looks awesome?

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-20070221020403730-000.jpg

GameStop also has the snappy looking Afterglow Cooler for the Wii. Though the Wii seems to be quite a bit more hardy than the overheating prone 360, GameStop's console stand incorporates a cooling fan to aid in ventilation and Wii-themed blue LED accent lighting. $14.99 will be the expected pricing.
-IGN

Oceanic said:
You are not alone, that DOES look awesome, I'll be picking one of those up for sure!!!

Dude, expecially at only $15 and with my Wii constantly on stand-by, this will be perfect. Not to metion it'll get all the ladies with its sexy blue glow. :ihih:

Abit pointless... I like it when my room is all dark with the blue Light on but that would be annoying. VERY annoying although it does cool down your system and mine never overheats

I just bought one. its pretty cool. I like it. worth the 20 bucks I spent @ circuit city

*edit* So the one I got is a Psyclone Essentials Chill Station. Lights up, but the base is a little simpler but still has the slots for one wiimote and a 'chuck on each side.

Last edited:
yeah it looks very cool, I was surprised they would make one for the Wii. Again very cool.

Yeah it looks pretty cool...

...but wouldnt it block the bottom vent of the wii? Doesnt that defeat the purpose of a cooler?

Back