Wii Air Cooler by Intec

Dart28

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hi, I wanted to know if anyone here has/ has used the Wii Air Cooler by Intec. I am considering getting it, and I was just curious as to if it works well. Thanks

Yep, I have it. It works fine, and cools down my wii in a matter of minutes.

However, the downside is it's very loud, so I wouldn't keep it on all the time.

The Wii doesn't need a fan though.
At least mine doesn't.
It never gets to hot, and its most always on :lol:

my Wii is in a colder room now but if this is the one that lights up blue, I want it just cause it looks cool. I've never had problems with over-heating.:cool:

From what I've noticed (though I've never put my hand on the system while it's running a game) it runs warmer with 24connect turned on when the system is not running...and the cooler won't run like that...I wouldn't think, you would probably be fine without it, put the money toward a sweet game

I never noticed the hole on the bottom, but if one were to set it vertically it becomes blocked, unless you let the back end hang off the edge of something...is that bad? Or maybe if that's where the warm air is shot out of the system by the fan it's not a big deal, because the clear disc for the stand does let it "float" a little.

Dart28 said:
Hi, I wanted to know if anyone here has/ has used the Wii Air Cooler by Intec. I am considering getting it, and I was just curious as to if it works well. Thanks

i have it and it works great! it works so good one time i was playing my wii and forgot to put it on and it was really hot so i turned it on just to cool it off and it got cooled off in 5 minutes. i got it because i use my wii everyday so it comes in handy. you can play all day with this cooler and your wii will only be slightly warm. if thinking wether to buy it or not i say you should

Thank you everyone, I just bought it and it's working great. My Wii stays cool even on Wii Connect 24. Thanks again everyone :lol:

I just got one a little while ago, I'll upload a pic once I find my camera...

EDIT: Got the pics up!!! Gamestop, not Intec tho, but it was the last on the shelf, lucky me!!! (Pics are a bit blurry cuz I turned the flash off). I even sent an email to my Wii to bring the update light up, just for you!!!

dscn0802zd9.jpg

dscn0801ot8.jpg

dscn0796fi9.jpg

Last edited:
I have that gamestop cooler also,.. the blue light looks good...plus, my 360 and my Wii both have the "CHILL" white with blue flames skins from decal girl........

my setup looks great, I have to admit......

BTW, nintendo told me last week that a cooler run off the USB port can rob power from the Wii....and and cause damage,,,,,

when I asked how is that possible, since a USB is a POWER port, he could not give me an answer,,,,,,

Comments?..

Back