wii airplane

DragonWii

Wiiiiiiiiiii
Oct 3, 2006
I remember seeing a video trailer of this red plane you could fly, is that out yet?? or is that released within a different game??

I think I know what you mean, it was on the trailer for the wii wasn't it? Some little Japanese kid playing it. I've been trying to find it but the damn college restricts access to any web-sites to do with games :(

Ya it was on some trailer... but i just dont see it being advertised anywhere though. Maybe it will be released withing soem other game.... maybe

ive heard that it is supposed to come out late summer. ive also heard it supposed to be paired up with other motorsports mini games

It was going to be a wii sports style game. Not sure if it was going to be on it's own or in some other game like wii play or something. The footage we've seen was when it was being shown off at E3. They used it to show off the use of the wiimote really and nobody really knows if their still going ahead with it.

This is what I've read from various sites anywho.. they all say the same thing so..

What about that one game you know Wing Island

I haven't decided to buy Blazing Angels or this yet.
Is Wing Island going to be online?

This looks like a really good game, but i think ill have to try it out before i buy it, like excite truck (mainly becuase its a brand new way to play, so i donno wat to expect).

Back