Wii And 360

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
When COD3 was first announced they said Wii users could play 360 Users from accross the World.. I havn't seen a thread about this

And I know Wii hasn't got Internet gaming up yet but when it does you think this could happen?

Where did you hear that? if its true that would be cool, but I doubt it.

That's strange, considering the Wii is made by Nintendo and Xbox my Microsoft and COD3 uses Live to play online.

I dunno but would be sweet. And if Microsoft and Nintendo actually be civil they could easily make a game for the two consoles to go together. Obviously people want this ^^

Right now they are enimies...but in a while I'm sure this idea will work out.

I don't think either would budge on this, it takes away from their forcing people to buy their console to play online with a friend. Thus a loss of money comes in to play. I would love to see it happen but with Xbox Live being a pay service and from what I hear Wii should be free, I think that leaves another conflict of interest. I say slim to none but I hope I am wrong.

Um, what?
Where did you hear this?

Honestly, there is about a 5% chance that this will ever happen. Why would two competitors merge their online? That doesn't make any sense...
Don't count on this happening at all.

Homesrfan said:
Um, what?
Where did you hear this?

Honestly, there is about a 5% chance that this will ever happen. Why would two competitors merge their online? That doesn't make any sense...
Don't count on this happening at all.

Good call. Just think about it. Why would two competitors go together? Not very sensible

Well... Its Not Much Microsoft And Nintendo Fighting ... But Sony Against Microsoft & Nintendo...

(wii commercial JUST ended on my tv.)

Back