wii and a good pc thats all u need?

pwn4life

Banned
Oct 2, 2006
WII town
yes it is all u need a wii and a pc.... why well u know why u need a wii but the pc has lots of gamesthe 360 has and will have like assigns creed... halo wars etc and from ps3 unreal 2007.. so screw ps3 and 360 get pc and wii

No offence, but I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Every system has it's benefits and downfalls.

Yeah and assains cread looks like a good game
you just dont need a ps3 yet

Bad grammar makes it very hard to understand what you mean to say.

Who me
mind you I hate people that use text speak

nah having games on consoles is way better than putting it on PC. One thing i know from experiance is that if you have more than seven games on ur PC then thigs start to go wrong no matter what computer you have. Your computers slows down ALOT. You may find that it takes 20 mins to switch comp on.

The PC is nice and all if you can afford the cost and problems, but it only has a handful of games I'd want to play on it, like Half-life 2 and Crysis and games like that which look best and play best with a keyboard/mouse. I'm not into playing 3rd person games with a mouse and keyboard because you have no analog control. Your character is either moving or standing still, you can't vary the speed. That's horrible for games like Splinter Cell, which require you to sneak at some points and run in others.

I think Wii60 is the best way to go because I've heard on IGN that many of the 360 versions of games look better than those on the PS3. Of course, PS3 will probably have some great, unique franchises sooner or later like the PS2 does and GTA will come out at some point, so when PS3 is like $300, I'll probably pick it up. I just got a PS2 this summer and am enjoying quite a few games, so there's nothing wrong in waiting.

Also, I'd say you need a DS lite to complete the list.

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
The PC is nice and all if you can afford the cost and problems, but it only has a handful of games I'd want to play on it, like Half-life 2 and Crysis and games like that which look best and play best with a keyboard/mouse. I'm not into playing 3rd person games with a mouse and keyboard because you have no analog control. Your character is either moving or standing still, you can't vary the speed. That's horrible for games like Splinter Cell, which require you to sneak at some points and run in others.
Just get an XBox 360 controller because they connect straight into your pc, just been playing Pro Evo 5 with mine.

D Twizzle said:
Just get an XBox 360 controller because they connect straight into your pc, just been playing Pro Evo 5 with mine.
Yeah, but then what's the point of a PC? I'd rather buy these games on 360 because it has a very nice online system, good voice chat, and a few of my friends are on there. With a PC or for me a Mac, I'll have to spend money on getting Windoz and Windoz is not my friend. I know I could build a great gaming PC for around $1000, but I'd rather go with a console because I've gotten pretty good with dual-analog stick FPSs and the wiimote/nunchuk is almost like a keyboard and mouse. Most games for consoles look good enough for me, except for those outstanding ones like HL2.

Im thinking about a getting the whole wii60 combination at the moment (got some money coming through at the moment). I used to be really into playing games on my computer but its just a pain having to upgrade when a console makes it so you dont have to.

The only game I play on my pc now is football manager as it just works better on a pc than any other format.

Back