Wii and Amazon video trouble, please help!

madhatters

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2011
New York
Hi everyone. My family was given a Wii for Christmas (myself, my husband, and my two daughters). I have it all set up, have been watching netflix on it, playing games, ect ect. I have the Internet channel all set up to. I have videos on Amazon (Sons of Anarchy) that I want to watch, and I can get to the page what has the season that I own, but when I try to click on "Watch Now" nothing happens...I can't even click on it. I can however, click on everything else on the page. Is there a reason I can't watch my shows via Amazon Video and us there a way to fix this? It is such a PAIN to bring over my laptop and hook it up to the tv to watch these :( Please help!

Thanks!!

I'm surprised nobody has responded to this as of yet. I just bought a used Wii mostly for streaming videos and found out, like you, that while I can go to Amazon and can even buy things using the Wii I can't watch video content. Apparently Amazon doesn't stream through the Wii at this time. I contacted them and made the suggestion that they do so. Maybe if enough Wii owners politely suggest to Amazon that they add the Wii to the devices that can stream video from them they'll do something about it. Worth a shot at any rate.

Back