Wii and bluetooth??

thoughtcrimnal84

WiiChat Member
Sep 7, 2006
I know that the Wii is supposed to be bluetooth compatible and that the Wii-mote is bluetooth. Does that mean that for browsing the internet on my Wii i can use a bluetooth keyboard? I just need a keyboard and opera for 5$ right? Because the Wii-mote should function as the mouse.

As long as the system isn't picky about the devices connecting to it, I don't see why not. However, just because it's bluetooth doesn't mean you can connect anything bluetooth to it. For example, you can't connect a bluetooth mouse to a bluetooth-enabled cell phone.

thoughtcrimnal84 said:
I know that the Wii is supposed to be bluetooth compatible and that the Wii-mote is bluetooth. Does that mean that for browsing the internet on my Wii i can use a bluetooth keyboard? I just need a keyboard and opera for 5$ right? Because the Wii-mote should function as the mouse.
The version of Opera for the Wii is customised for the Wiimote. This means that you do everything with the wiimote. It's not been confirmedb (to my knowledge) that any other "non-Nintendo" devices at all will be compatible with the Wii. I'm pretty sure that third party accessories would be flooding in for the Wii, so we may see it yet!

Back