Wii and its flash support

sonofawsom

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2008
Hey, I know I am a dumb noob and I won't look at the threads to check if this is already posted but I would really appreciate some help.

To get on topic I downloaded the Internet channel on my Wii and was looking around and realized some stuff needs Adobe Flash 9 to work. I went to their site and clicked on the opera version and the Wii comes up with a message that it is an unknown file type. So is this just not possible on the Wii or is it something that will be fixed with updates??

Last edited:
I think the problem is that Adobe hasn't released a kit for developers to make flash 9 work on other hardware besides pc. So for now the answer is no, hopefully it'll change soon.

Douten said:
I think the problem is that Adobe hasn't released a kit for developers to make flash 9 work on other hardware besides pc. So for now the answer is no, hopefully it'll change soon.

Ok thanks. :)

adobe should make deal with nintendo and make flash wiiware games for 100 wii points

the wii will most likely have updates on their browser i have no idea on when

Last edited:
And make it possible to view a my space page and watch streaming video other than on you tube.

sonofawsom said:
Hey, I know I am a dumb noob and I won't look at the threads to check if this is already posted
Just for that, I refuse to help you.

If you want others to spend time assisting you, you should at least have the decency and respect to spend a little time yourself. No one on here wants to waste time answering the same questions 8978901283 times to lazy people who refuse to use the search function.

Back