wii and ps3 games different

waluigi123

mahmoud
Oct 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
1845-5637-0100-6103
Well my friend has guitar hero 3 for ps3 and i have it for wii and they are totally different. Ps3 get to unlock grim reaper thats gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think they should have kept the games the same.

i didnt know that.....i think each game has its own special unlockable character......i think....

yea i'm sorta in the same situation with you, i also have it for wii and i think xbox 360 even gets their own different player that we can't get either. its really stupid

uhm... who cares? Dont say im a fanboy, please, Im not. But the person that u choose doesnt effect the game in any way at all. Usually i dont even know if i picked a guy or a girl becuz it really doesnt matter. Unless, of course, the grim reaper has some special effect in the game or something...

Wii is the only system that i know of that doesn't have the grim reaper. You get it on ps3 and on xbox 360. Its pretty stupid that Wii is the only different one but who cares cause Wii is wayy better to play it on.

they should have gave the wii unlockable nintendo only characters like mario, luigi, or something like nba street V.3 for gamecube did

didy140 said:
Wii is the only system that i know of that doesn't have the grim reaper. You get it on ps3 and on xbox 360. Its pretty stupid that Wii is the only different one but who cares cause Wii is wayy better to play it on.

wii doesnt have the grim ripper because it's too graphic and might turn off casual gamers...o_0

Back