wii and the gamecube

AKC

Banned
May 5, 2007
When i play my gamecube games on the wii what strikes me mad is that the controller plugins are in he worst spot there can be! if i go off a little bit(because i get exited sometimes) my wiii will be flying half way around the world! why didnt nintendo just make those wireless 2?it would improve the wii a lot better and also what would be nicer is some memroy bacup for the memory cards so if your little sister pulls it out really fast and erases all ur memry(yess that was me) then you wont lose it! I hapend to lose all my characters in supersmash brothers and most of my dbz,and some other games i beat a long time ago.That really sux.

Why are you complaining? It's your own fault... we don't need to hear your problems.
As for wireless... they already did that, it's called "Wavebird", go to eBay and buy one.

If your sister pulls out your memory card, knock her out, kick her out of your room, I don't care, just don't come here and complain about your own little problems.

Astoundingly, you can take your memory card and controllers out after use and you can also buy GameCube controller extensions for <$5...
>.>;

wavebird huh?ill go check it out and as for the memry card im almost all the time playing and since its supposed to be the "familys wii" im not allowed to take the memry...ohh welll thanks ill look for one on ebay

AKC said:
wavebird huh?ill go check it out and as for the memry card im almost all the time playing and since its supposed to be the "familys wii" im not allowed to take the memry...ohh welll thanks ill look for one on ebay

Why don't you buy your own memory card for <$5?
You could always take a step further and buy a 1000 block memory card for $20 or so. xD
Yeah.. if you do that, you can copy your saves on to it and take it out when you don't need it. That way you can hide your own memory card somewhere and the family can have their own, too. That might just work! D=
I think I've solved your problem. xD

Do you have the money, though? You don't have to spend too much, it's up to you, but there's really cheap 3rd party GameCube memory cards for <$5 ... and third-party Wavebird controllers aren't so bad but the officials can cost a lot.

Yeah i have the money:D i thought about doing that but i was just lazy.But yeah thanks ill go get it today if i can..

I know its not a major solution but if you plan on playing a lot of GC titles as well as Wii games (like me) then keep your Wii horizontally rather than vertically. That will solve the "knocking over problem" even if doesn't look too good on its side.

:O sometimes poeple come up with themost simple solutions!! THANKS!

Back