Wii are WAY Ahead!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2479

Yah!!!
A poll on gamefaqs, over 90 thousand people took it, Wii came in first, with 50.2% and 48935 votes, farly followed by PS3 with 33.02% and 32182 votes! WoW! And this is mostly gamers, a lot of the non-games probally dont use game faqs so didnt take this poll. And the most are probally PS2 since that won and has the most games and what not, so man! Another victory for the Wii!

Well who ever wins that system will probably get more games. This is fantastic news!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :)

Wow this is pathetic.

When are people going to learn that polls on game sites such as Gamefaqs mean pratically nothing? Before the GCN and Xbox came out people predicted that the GCN would pwn the Xbox, and guess what happened? The exact opposite! OMG!

feel the power of the true next gen console

I think in terms of power the PS3 and Xbox 360 are the "true" next gen consoles, but based soley on gimmics the Wii is ahead im afraid. Eh. Why am I posting this on a Nintendo Wii forum? I'm totally excited about the Wii (which is why I joined...), but I honestly don't think the Wii will be much better than the PS3. Only time will tell.

hmm show us a poll that showed gc would own xbox if you want us to even believe you

Sovieto said:
hmm show us a poll that showed gc would own xbox if you want us to even believe you

Wow. That was YEARS ago. The chances of me finding a GCN vs. Xbox poll before they launched are pretty slim. And whether you believe me or not my statement still remains. Polls don't mean ANYTHING. Period.

well a poll that over 90 thousand people took im sure means tomething. no one knew about xbox, it was the first microsoft system, so that was an off vote, people now know what their dealing with

Back