Wii assembly live video

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
Yes i drooled:drool:, It looks like they way into the process of packing stuff for selling ......shut up sam....ok just enjoy
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-3OD2iyjY[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
great find on the vid, and I'm glad to see that TP cover art change thread was nothing to worry about...

:lol: Thank you for the video, it has made me both excited to get the wii, and at the same time, worried that I won't get one on launch day. I hope ToysRUs gets enough for me to get one with my preorder and after standing in line for all those hours!

here comes the wiiiiiiii do doo do doo

*starts mars soundtrack from the planets*

Yowza! Soooooo maaaaaany Wiiiiiiiiiisssss!!! I would kill to be that guy who was rearranging those on the assembly line; they'd never miss one.:D

I did notice they were handling the wiimotes at bit rough for my comfort. Maybe that's why sometimes I get a new controller and the trigger's spring sounds weird or the buttons get stuck. It's funny, they probably don't really even know anything about Wii.:lol:

Good vid.

the boxes for the wiimote are quite different than what the rumored ones looked like not to long ago

nic7 said:
the boxes for the wiimote are quite different than what the rumored ones looked like not to long ago
Yeah, I think those Apple-esque wiimote boxes were either some type of press invite to E3 or it's the Japanese TV wiimote, which is basically a TV remote that looks exactly like the wiimote, but can only change the channels and volume and things.

When I saw that wiimote box and then I saw the box that the Wii system comes in, they seemed very different in style and that the wiimote box sort of out did the system box.

Last edited:
djma said:
Never in my life have I ever been so aroused by an assembly line... Goodness... *drool*
obviously you havent seen Waynes World when the went to Milwaukee and were doing bottling work in the Miller Brewery assembly line :drool:... I live like 10 miles from there.

OMG that was awesome , NICE FIND ! (get more :lol:)

Back