Wii at Ease!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Some people think you will have to be moving your arms and everything a lot and might get tired, for some games like fighting games this could be true, but its also very lazy if you want it to (i know this HAS been mentioned beforE) its your choice to get into the game but heres a video exampling it, well its a link to the topic of wihch has the video, if you notice the guy has his arms resting on the chair (maybe even more confortable because then you can have each arm on each arm of the chair like him!) and he is barely moving yet peforming the right actions http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/1753-cool-elebits-wii-video.html

in touch with the wii said:
ive played with wii at E3 and i wasn't tired but i do go up mountain at the weekend sooo

Are you sure, E3 was a 'trade only' event. :confused:

do thousands of people just came in from the streets and what not i think

nah, becuase you dont have to do such extensive movements, and lazy people will play the lazy way, nothing gained, nothing lost, maybe a strong wrist though

Sovieto said:
nah, becuase you dont have to do such extensive movements, and lazy people will play the lazy way, nothing gained, nothing lost, maybe a strong wrist though

Yeah exactly. It's up to the player and how much he/she wants to get into playing the game. If you want to get an excercise you will. If not, then you won't. Simple as that.

Sovieto: This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy
(I disagree, It's more like: Nintendo: 80%, Sony: 20%(Just for PS1 and 2 not 3) Microsoft: 30%

i disagree, it means youre bad at math

no...you dotn know how thoes surveys work? its out of 100% for each thing, its not total up to 100%

Newkular said:
Sovieto: This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy
(I disagree, It's more like: Nintendo: 80%, Sony: 20%(Just for PS1 and 2 not 3) Microsoft: 30%

i disagree, it means youre bad at math

lol :lol:

I was thinking the same thing...

sKin said:
lol :lol:

I was thinking the same thing...

no...you dont know either how thoes surveys work? its out of 100% for each thing, its not total up to 100%

Back