Wii audio video cable

jollyguy23

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
Hi,

I just got my Wii yesterday and I am loving it. I had a question which if any one can suggest or give ideas that would be greatly appreciated. Here is my situation.

I have a wall mounted tv and all my video components are located about 25 feet away from the tv so that you really do not see the components. Now I want the Wii to be the same way as well. I know for the sensor bar I can get a wireless sensor bar. However for the audio and video cable I now need a 25 feet cable for the wii. I did some search online and found a Wii compnent cable that was 12 feet long. This was the macimum that I could find. Does any one have any experience with this kind of set up or any ideas? Has any one set up their Wii in a similar fashion that can help?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Dialtone75,

Thanks for the quick reply. However as much as I get in to buy electronice I am not a specilist in that. Can you please (if you dont mind) send me a link of what femal coupler you got? The RCA cords I know what they are but the femal coupler (especially the one end that connects to the Wii is different ) I want to know for sure I am buying the correct ones.

Thanks once again for sharing your experience.

RCA-COUPLER-F-F-GOLD.jpg

Get as many of these as you need and then long RCA cables as well. For my setup, I needed three. One for the Video, and two for audio. If you are using Composite cables, (sounds like you are) you would need 5. Three for video, two for audio. These plug in where your Wii cable ends and acts as an extension.

Back