Wii backgrounds

Do you mean a background/wallpaper for you computer that is Wii related? Or do you mean upload an image onto your Wii and somehow display it as your background in the Wii Menu?

If it's the first one, then you can find Wii Wallpapers anywhere and everywhere. Use www.google.com.

If it's the second one, I don't think that it can be done. Plus, not much need to do it, because on the Wii Menu all of the channels are there, so most of any image would be blocked anyways.

jeagle82 said:
Do you mean a background/wallpaper for you computer that is Wii related? Or do you mean upload an image onto your Wii and somehow display it as your background in the Wii Menu?

If it's the first one, then you can find Wii Wallpapers anywhere and everywhere. Use www.google.com.

If it's the second one, I don't think that it can be done. Plus, not much need to do it, because on the Wii Menu all of the channels are there, so most of any image would be blocked anyways.

the second one, I dont see the need either but it would be cool

No u can't do that.
Possible firmware update for the near future?

I would like this feature along with more customization of the Wii menu, such as color scheme edits and possibly skins.

The who skin/scheme idea sounds great, Who wouldn't want to customize their wii menu.. But what would you do with the channels? They would block any background image unless nintendo enables us to change the border colors...

wishful thinking:rolleyes:

Back