Wii bag - something to hold everything?

gogogadgetearl

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
About 75% of all of my Wii gaming is with friends, so I often carry my Wii over to other people's houses. This has been somewhat of a problem, since I can't find a good bag that can carry all of my stuff.

The Wii sling bag is too small, and so is the Wii messenger bag (do a Google search for 'Wii system case').

I'm looking for something to hold all of this:
  • Wii console (in a padded pocket)
  • Sensor bar
  • 4 Wiimotes
  • 4 Nunchuks
  • 4 Wavebirds (and Wavebird recievers)
  • Wii power supply
  • Wii A/V cables
  • 48-disc DVD sleeve for Wii games
  • Official Nintendo GameCube 12-disc game wallet

I've been able to find laptop bags/briefcases that have the padded compartment for the Wii console, but none of them have been big enough to accommodate the 4 Wavebird controllers.

In an ideal situation, I would want a bag that has individual pockets for the 4 Wiimotes, 4 Nunchucks, 4 Wavebirds, and the Sensor bar (so not everything is banging and scratching against each other) -- but at this point, I'm not too picky.

Does anyone have a bag or know of a bag that can carry all of this safely and comfortably?

Looks like I better put a patent on this idea before anyone else does.
Dont worry I'll send you a free one for the idea lol.

I have a Mobile Edge backpack made for holding a laptop. It works very nicely. I hold all of the stuff you listed (minus the DVD case and the wavebirds) along with my laptop. You should have no prob fitting it all in.

Wow 4 Wii-Motes,nunchucks,wavebirds. Almost 60 Discs worth of space....I just use the Wii messenger bag, but theres no way in hell it could hold that. Maybe try a backpack? A real one.

im also using a laptop briefcase to hold my wii. everything fits in there really nice and ive got room for more stuff

LOL - I was actually considering a 360 bag but disregarded it as sacrilege. :smilewinkgrin:

Well, if I ever come across 'the perfect bag', I'll let you guys know!!

Thanx!

dude, it sounds like the best solution to your problem would be...a bookbag. Im still in high school and mine has like 4 pockets you could use (1) wii (2) wiimotes (3) nunchucks and (4) wavebirds and then fit anything else you need wherever there is extra space.

Seriously think about it, it sounds like the best solution to your problem.

Yea best choice IMO is the laptop bag thing. it will hold your wii and everything with it.
But another thing you could do is take your old wii box and put the wii in there along with everything else. I am sure that most of the things will fit other then the wave birds which i recommand putting in a backpack :)

netrat said:
I use my lapop carrying case to hold my wii.

thats a pretty good idea! yeah i dont know why id invest in an actual "wii bag" although i saw the zelda one in the store with the tri-force on it and i thought that was rather cool!

in the mean time, i use just a paded laptop bag or if im in a REAL rush and im not really "traveling too far", i put it in a duffle bag (its not getting banged up or anything in there since like i said im not going to a far location)

do you really need to spend money for a carrying case? just throw it in your backpack, unless you plan on falling down many steps. it really doesn't need to be super padded. go find some bubble tape and wrap it up and throw it in your backpack if you're that clumsy.

The problem with backpacks or bookbags is that the controllers (Wii and Wavebird) all bang around in whatever compartment their in. Normally I would get over a few scratches here and there, but a bigger problem is that the buttons on the Wiimotes are constantly being hit - therefore causing them to attempt to sync and wasting their batteries. I wasted 8 fresh AAs on a 4 hour trip once (I've now learned my lesson :)).

The problem with most laptop bags is that they're not big enough for the Wavebird controllers.

Right now, I'm using a laptop bag from Wal-Fart that works OK, but I'm stretching it at the zippers pretty bad to fit the Wavebirds in.

Anybody know of a laptop bag that can hold everything comfortably?

Back