Wii Balls?..Real or joke?..Looks real to me

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
So, I signed up for GameStop's Edge Card after I got my Wii because I knew i'd be coming to GameStop more often for Wii games/accessories.

Along with that, comes a 1 year subscription to Game Informer..

I got my Game Informer magazine yesterday and there was a small article on Wii Balls..

Now, the way the article was written, I couldn't tell if they made this up or if they were just using the other meaning of 'balls' to describe the product..They were saying stuff like 'it comes with its own sack'...

Well, basically, you hold the ball in your hand. It has a sensor that can tell if you're squeezing it, if you're holding it lightly, if you're twisting it, or if its just resting in your palm...Now....What kind of game could they possibly make using this?

kiraownsurmom said:
o yea thats in da game informer i got...yea if u notice every other thing on da pg its fake 2

You know, I just skim the pages for anything Halo 3/Wii related, so when I went there, I just read the article about Wii Balls and I was like..."are they serious?!?!"

Then after I read your comment, I read the article again, and at the bottom of the page, it says "P A R O D Y"

However, the model of the product looks pretty real..Fooled me..

It Was HALARIOUS!!!

But Any Idiot Can Tell These Are Fake... I'm An Idiot And I Can Tell...

They Come In Two Colors!!! Flesh And Blue!:lol:

The Plague said:
So, I signed up for GameStop's Edge Card after I got my Wii because I knew i'd be coming to GameStop more often for Wii games/accessories.

Along with that, comes a 1 year subscription to Game Informer..

I got my Game Informer magazine yesterday and there was a small article on Wii Balls..

Now, the way the article was written, I couldn't tell if they made this up or if they were just using the other meaning of 'balls' to describe the product..They were saying stuff like 'it comes with its own sack'...

Well, basically, you hold the ball in your hand. It has a sensor that can tell if you're squeezing it, if you're holding it lightly, if you're twisting it, or if its just resting in your palm...Now....What kind of game could they possibly make using this?
pffft

lol, there's a small hint it is fake... read a few pages earlier, the page titled "Game Infarcer" it's a small mini mag that Game Informer does every april

lol :smilewinkgrin:

LOL I saw the pic and (this is grose just to let you know you're reading at your own risk) I thought, "Hey! That wiimote's been circumcised, or imagine if you had the wiimote up the other way with a cover on that was pulled back and the nunchuck was connected in so it looked like something was coming out. Too far I know but damn that would be weird.

Last edited:
yea i read that two it should be real if it came out on gameinformer

Back