wii balls

d_k

Blahhh
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
7162-8575-3268-1906
i got it in my issue of game informer so im sorry if this is has been said before im sorry i searched so here is what my magizine said

Moving a remote back and forth is fine, but sometimes you just need to wrap your hand around something meatier. This swinging peripheral introduces a new angle to your wii experence: touch senseitivity. Thanks to sensors implanted in the globes, your games will detect whether your squezzing the balls, twisting them or cupping them gently in your hands. Upcoming titles currently slated to use this function include Locker room Rumpus and mario party balls :)) hahahahaha:) )

so this sounds hella weird i dont wanna be touching some balls lol

oh your gonna grab thouse balls first time you see them... dont even lie..lol your gonna grab squeeze and twist them loving it every step of the way... :ciappa:

hahahahahaha in the picture it shows the wii remote in the middle of the wii balls it actually looks like a penis and some balls
wiii.jpg

and people said the wii isnt cool i dont see the ps3 with balls :lol:

hahaha a wiigina would be cool it would be the wii control holder lol

hmm isnt that the docking station for my wii mote and balls?
it charges them up so i can play with them more...

when i first red that article in game informer i thought what a dumb idea till i realised i was dumb for not realising it was a joke

b4 i get the wiigina i will have to get started with wii play

and this joke is wiitarted and wiik
haha o well

wezeles said:
hmm isnt that the docking station for my wii mote and balls?
it charges them up so i can play with them more...

No the wiigina uses up all your batteries not the other way around.

Back