Wii based accident :(

Oh, i remember this:you don't need to swing hard to do a super serve.You must hit it when the ball is in the apex,or the peak,of your throw.

Oh come on guys. Someone signs up to the site as a new user and this is their first post? And then on his second post he wonders if Nintendo will replace his cat with one of equal or greater value?

There's no way this is real.

I dunno Skippy, a lot of people get on to post their problems (kid with Bannerbomb issue was one of many examples), but no one knows anymore, it's the internet.

Redneck!your back!
wait....i came back yesterday....
but before i left redneck wasnt on alot...
oh well.

Fail.jpg

Well, today I was playing Wii Sports - Tennis, perhaps more enthusiastically than I should have. During a serve, you know how when you serve it really hard it does a super-serve? Well I was trying to that, and the Wiimote went flying and hit my cat in the head. He is now dead. He was an old cat and was on his way there soon, but I am very upset about it nonetheless.

Is there any legal recourse for this accident, as I was using the Wiimote strap, but it was old and frayed, and it snapped unexpectedly.

op%20is%20a%20faggot.jpg

http://marcdegrandpre.com/images/lulz/op%20is%20a%20faggot.jpg
You are a class-A prick. My cat is dead and all you can think to do is make homoerotic comments. No wonder you only have 1 Wii friend.

Last edited:
Back