Wii bit expensive...

wiicanchangetheworld said:
I will never buy the Wii because it will probably just become like the DreamCast which was totally cool but was overtaken :(

Sega killed themselves by releasing the Dreamcast months earlier than the launch date. Game compaines were baffled when this happened because 2nd and 3rd party companies were not ready to release games so early. Dreamcast sold lots and lots of systems but Segas poor choices killed the Dreamcast.

Dreamcast was one terrific machine with a VMU memory system that has yet to be duplicated. Dreamcast rocked!

cmoney said:
Will you please stop being such a stupid ****ing troll? Go to the PS3 forums, Christ.
oooh, oooh! Wii-drama!
popcorn.gif

Lethal said:
Sega killed themselves by releasing the Dreamcast months earlier than the launch date. Game compaines were baffled when this happened because 2nd and 3rd party companies were not ready to release games so early. Dreamcast sold lots and lots of systems but Segas poor choices killed the Dreamcast.

Dreamcast was one terrific machine with a VMU memory system that has yet to be duplicated. Dreamcast rocked!

That memory stick thingy with the Tamagachi GUI type deal was so sweet. Hard to remember it...I'm 18 now, so was only 12 or so at the time I believe.

cmoney said:
Will you please stop being such a stupid ****ing troll? Go to the PS3 forums, Christ.
You just joined like yesterday right?

And so was that pun.
And look at your username, " wiiCrazy " you are probably " Wiitarded ".
You look like a Wii fanboy with your text under your username, " PS3 will die. ".
Pathectic:(
horrible come bak

The only Reason that Dreamcast went down is because it was extremely easy to Hack and i am quite sure that the Nintendo wii wont be hackable if they dare go to the regular dvd Size from the GC size. Gamecube CD's was the anti-hack, i have yet to wonder what the nintendo wii anti-hack will be.

It really is......
Are you still crying that Red Steel gotta bad review?
Man, I make up all these great come BAKS.

It really is......

You are bad at video games, life, and MSPaint.

That is all.

(Oh yes, and you have more posts than I do. I guess that makes your e-penis bigger, amirite?)

chrol said:
You are bad at video games, life, and MSPaint.

That is all.

(Oh yes, and you have more posts than I do. I guess that makes your e-penis bigger, amirite?)

lawl urrite.

It really is......

Are you mad you can't try out Red Steel for yourself and see if the game is really bad or not?

Sega originally failed with the Saturn and the Dreamcast was just the icing on the cake, Nintendo are doing good so far

Back