Wii bomberman!!

se0ulgal

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2010
Ok so I recently had another post somewhat like this on someone's thread about good games to bring to the wii shop channel. I think there should be either a saturn bomberman game brought to the shop channel or made into a game for the wii. That had to be one of my favorite bomberman games out of all of them!! :D :lovewii:does anyone else agree? I LOVED THAT GAME!! The music was catchy, graphics weren't bad at all. Game-play was incredible in my opinion. And the two player modes were awesome and fun to do on story modes when you didn't wanna sit by and watch someone else play. What do you all think? Should they bring this game back? And I know there are tons of threads like these asking for old games to be brought back to the Wii so i'm not wanting any special treatment. Just thought it was a good idea i'd like to throw out there! Let me know what you guys think! ^_^:lovewii:

very true lol. which is why I liked this game. I didn't mind the multi player battle modes but I preferred to play the story mode as a team. Instead of each person taking turns per level, you both worked as one.

Back