Wii bowling add on 2 player

bensod123

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Hi there now first of if you know about this then I'm sorry to say it again but... i didn't On wii sports menu go to training then you will see 5 box's with 3-4 under them with a "?" click on the bowling one and play it you dont have to get a big score or nothing then click on quit now you will find the one under it has become available.. now go back to the menu and go two training and pick two player and click on the new unlocked one.. I no this is simple but i never knew that this game was there.. I found it quite fun to try and knock down 90 odd pins! at the end of your go your freind will then get ago to try beat your score.. If anyone gets a strike on the last one let me know :thumbsup: Have fun

oh cool. i didnt know that.. well, i dont think i knew that lol.. uhmm

yeah and try to use some periods.. cuz it was hard to read what you just said! O_O.... just saying..

the multi-pin bowling mini game is fun fun. they add another line of pins every time and you try to get a strike. very fun, challenging to get the big sets down.

I got a strike on the 91 pin thing without cheating too, but after I learned how to do the trick I've always done it.

What sucks is playing a good game then ****ing up at the very end and messing up the trick. -_-

ha ha ha, that happens to me every time. I get it far enough down that the camera looks like it, then last minute I don't hear the bomb.

"yeah and try to use some periods.. cuz it was hard to read what you just said!" Right.. I was in a rush. also yours isnt the best :wink:

I had ago again 91 pins and got 90 and the one pin what was stood there wobbled i was like ohhh you dirty little **** :)

I love this one, it's great fun.

Try hitting the edit button next time dude :thumbsup:

Back