Wii bowling average and series

fender13

MY WII IS HUGE!!!
Dec 6, 2006
Your Face!!
Wii Online Code
7859-3079-5455-6670
I thought i would bowl a few games so i got a 204, 213 and a 206. so my series is a 623. and average is a 207.6 so it rounds to a 208. If you can play 3 games and compare the sites averages and high series. I thought it would be fun. thanks.

Last edited:
Sounds kinda weird but I'll play soon

I'm **** at the bowling. I usually get between 120 and 140, and my best is only about 160. I just can't keep the ball straight most of the time!

Still fun though.

fender13 said:
I thought i would bowl a few games so i got a 204, 213 and a 206. so my series is a 623. and average is a 207.6 so it rounds to a 207. If you can play 3 games and compare the sites averages and high series. I thought it would be fun. thanks.
Just thought I'd point out that 207.6 rounds out to 208... unless you're going for the "you can't have half a person" type of rounding (speaking of an average population or something).

Anyways... I'll probably do my games tonight and post my average tomorrow morning.

sorry, i got mixed up and thought it was 206.7. ill change it.

No need to apologize. Actually, I'm sorry for pointing that out. I just answered someone else in too much detail in another thread, and I don't want that to become a habit.

To make this post somewhat on this subject: I'll have a higher average/series on Wii Bowling than I would be able to achieve in real life bowling...

Sounds fun..I'll do it tomorrow. But...the downside to this will be that people will lie ^ ^. but oh well.

i swear that i didnt lie. I had some good games going but had a couple open frames. lying is sorta cheating and its not like if you dont get a 250 you die. just be honest please.

thanks

WiiZero said:
Sounds kinda weird but I'll play soon
It's not weird. If you join a bowling league in real life you [typically] bowl 3 games per meeting...

no, i wasnt sayin you told me i was. I was just telling other people not to because it takes the fun out. srry for the misunderstanding ( is that spelled correctly)

Back