Wii Bowling League

Jilly_Bean

April Fool!!
Jun 29, 2010
Concord, NC
Wii Online Code
4783-0140-0644-1980
OK, so I've decided I'm going to start up the Wii Bowling League soon (once I hear back from Sprint about a job). Right now I'm in the planning stages, and would like input from you guys. The site I'm most familiar with is MyLeague.com, but it has a requirement of 14 years of age to sign up for (it's a completely free site, with options for "premium" memberships to purchase if you want). So my first question is:

What is the general age group that would be interested in joining this? I'm planning on setting up a few recurring weekly "league nights", plus having some random ones as well. If the majority of people interested are under 14, then I'd need to set this up a different way.

I'm thinking this could also be used for Golf, and other games that you play by yourself but get a score on, however I don't have any other game packs that this would work with (except maybe the Rock Band ones, each person play the same song on the same instrument at the same difficulty?), but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to look into them.

Any feedback or ideas would be helpful. :)

Okies, so I have the league page set up. I'd like to get at least 4 people (aside from myself) together one day this week to test it out, make sure it will work the way I'm thinking it will. I'd like to do it on Thursday (July 8) around 1PM Eastern Time. Would anyone like to volunteer to help me out? There is no chat room with the MyLeague pages, so we will need an IM program that can do chat rooms or group chats. What do most of you guys use? AIM, Yahoo, Google, ICQ, or an IRC room?

Post back here or PM me if you'd like to help out on Thursday. :) Thanks in advance!!

Wii online league

We have been interensted in getting involved in Wii league playing. How do I get involved and what can I do to help?

Right now it would be for Wii Bowling (I figure since everyone has Wii Sports, it's best to start with something that is popular). I'm still trying to get some people together to try this out, but it looks promising. Other games would come later, as it gets more popular or there are requests.

OK, so I've decided I'm going to start up the Wii Bowling League soon (once I hear back from Sprint about a job). Right now I'm in the planning stages, and would like input from you guys. The site I'm most familiar with is MyLeague.com, but it has a requirement of 14 years of age to sign up for (it's a completely free site, with options for "premium" memberships to purchase if you want). So my first question is:

What is the general age group that would be interested in joining this? I'm planning on setting up a few recurring weekly "league nights", plus having some random ones as well. If the majority of people interested are under 14, then I'd need to set this up a different way.

I'm thinking this could also be used for Golf, and other games that you play by yourself but get a score on, however I don't have any other game packs that this would work with (except maybe the Rock Band ones, each person play the same song on the same instrument at the same difficulty?), but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to look into them.

Any feedback or ideas would be helpful

i wouldn't do it

idk about u

I could understand where v is coming from it just not worth it to be all honest

Back