Wii Bowling - Perfect Game?

Wiiaholic

aka Mr. Duddle
Dec 20, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
4391-3728-1657-2213
I saw a video on YouTube of someone throwing a perfect game by lining up just to the right of the headpin and having slight curve inward.

But has anyone thrown a 300 game using a real extreme curve? i.e. in the middle with heavy right to left draw? I'm a real bowler and I still haven't been able to perfect this. It almost feels like more strikes occur when you throw less hook on the ball.

Opinions? Thoughts?

maybe i've done it

i stayed up for like 15 hours straight playing bowling and in the last 2 hours i bowled 2 "300 games"-perfect-

note: if you start to master twisting the controller to turn the balls directions, it becomes ez to do extreme curve bowling

Last edited:
I suck at bowling, and will confidently predict that I'll never get a perfect game. My top score is 144, though my average must be about 120.

Still, it is a lot of fun. And it got my dad playing games for the first time in decades, which is something of a miracle.

Yea Wii Bowling is amazing for the entire family. It has brought my family together a few nights a week which is astounding.

I have yet to throw a perfect game. However, and this really REALLY sucks... is that I threw a spare in frame 1 of a game last week, then went on to throw 16 strikes in a row. Technically, that's a perfect game. It just wasn't in the right friggin' order lol.

I've come to realize that arm speed is what will mess you up the most as it's the hardest thing to control.

Back