wii bowling

RACH74

lovin it
May 4, 2007
poole
on the wii sports bowling, is there anyway you can make it harder, as i notice you can have different levels on the golf but the bowling i cant seem to change

i take it no one knows the answer to this then, please anyone out there if you do know please let me no asap

cheers

RACH74 said:
i take it no one knows the answer to this then, please anyone out there if you do know please let me no asap

cheers

some words of advice:

never double post
and wait a while longer before following up a request - requesting an answer after just 10 minutes is ridiculous...not everyone reads this forum 24-7 like you obviously do. be patient and maybe your questions will be answered

Have you tried the training?
The level with the blocks in the lane gets a little tricky, if you are straight bowler with no english in your throw.

no only done the training on the tennis so will try it tonight on the bowling, my score is around 250 at the mo and i just wandered if it got harder cos at the mo its a bit easy, thank you v much for you help:thumbsup:

Bowling really cant be ramped up in difficulty the actual game that is. However the training modes for it get pretty ridiculous i don't think theres an end to them >>

The training bowling games? The spin control and making spares each go up to 20.

There is no way to change the difficulty, mainly because the Wii is trying to be realistic with the sports. Although, it is a lot easier than real bowling which my best is 119 with gutters >_<.

Golf, it's optional to choose the short, medium or long course. Simply because, people don't have the time to do it, and a course you suck at, you reeeaaaally suck at. Dunno about anyone else, but I sure hate to see me fail.

Try bowling with your other hand. I actually bowl better left handed, than right (I'm right handed).

or add wrist weights, to simulate bowling with a heavier ball.

dogon1013 said:
Try bowling with your other hand. I actually bowl better left handed, than right (I'm right handed).

or add wrist weights, to simulate bowling with a heavier ball.

or go to an actual bowling alley - i've heard they are quite realistic :ihih:

thanks for all your help apart from stallyon, i tried the training modes and at first i was ok but like you all said it does seem to get rather mad but it is still enjoyable, so far silver medals but like frogger i just want to get better and get gold but cannot see that as it just seems impossible, the golf yeah is fun and yes the time is the factor, i think my fav is the tennis and doing the wii fitness everyday

Yeah I think the difficulty remains the same throughout Bowling. Although the training gets slightly harder after a while, in my opinion.

Back