Wii Boxart !!!

ok..so i'm gone work on the second one to make a new and better version..:cool:

ATTENTION CREDITS:

original blank boxart from (not done by me): http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/wiiboxarttemplate2.jpg

and also the back of the cover of both of them are from the original gamecube case....

So now i.m sure nobody will say i'm tanking credits for someone else work. The rest of the job is done by myself finding logo and pics over the internet and putting them together...i'm not a graphic artist i'm a gimp user lol :sick:

Last edited:
Not bad , I did something similar with my wii sports, since it does'nt come in a nice white wii styled disc container it had always sorta bugged me . Until I was looking at my dvd collection and came across the movie "Blow" starring Johhny Depp , and it happened to be the only dvd with a white (just like wii games) case . So I put the "Blow" disc and paper work in an extra, normal black dvd case that I had kicking around , and put the wii sports disc and paper work into the old "Blow" movie case, giving it that wii look, it worked out nicely. I'd uplink a picture of it but I do'nt have a camera.

By the way was/is RE Zero any fun, never played it before . But am a fan of the series.

Back