wii boxing-need to beat my roomate help

wiirag

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
My roomate beats me in wii boxing all the time. Can someone give me some tips. He stands tilted to the left. It makes almost impossible to hit. I also want to know how to bob and weave and block punches.

to block you hold the remote and nunchuk together up to your face. to dodge you hold them like your blocking but then move them both quickly in the direction you want to dodge.

Do you know how to box in real life? then you know who to in the wii

to move left and right- move left or right DUH!
to lean forward or backward- Lean forward anc back
-btw the tip of the wiimote and nunchuck are your knuckles people think its the bottom of the wiimote. Im pretty sure its not.

The Wii does subtle movements not actual fast and frantic punches as would be in real life. Also, try moving side to side to dodge his punches. If timed right, it will create a "matrix" slow down. When this happens, nail him/her with a face shot. This method is 99% guaranteed to take at least 2 pieces of the pie energy when done. Repeat this and you will knock him out. Also, if he sticks to a certain side. Lean the way he is and punch with the arm he's leaning against (ie. leaning right, use right arm....).

Thanks Shaw, I think I do punch too fast cause i box in real life. I am getting better with the matix punch although he does get "off the hook" sometimes. As for the post by wiitendo, I know your trying to help, but i disagree if you say wii boxing is like real life boxing. The uppercut is different and you don't move your arms as much. besides a game is mentally way different than real life. Maybe u should get into a ring in real life before you talk about how wii boxing is so close to real life. Wii boxing is a fun game. that's it. I wish they allowed you to play people online in boxing. I would beat you so bad, you would actually taste the leather off my virtual boxing glove

Back