wii boxing

Shimoru

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
hey i just got the wii today and im loving it:) i have one question, in wii boxing, do you always have to go through the little tutorial at the beginning? me and my brother were playing and we had to go through it twice, kinda annoying. well i have one more question too. i sent my wii a message from my email yet the blue light doesnt come on, even though i sent a message. i havent even checked the message. thanks in advance and merry christmas everyone!

i believe that in wii sports you do a tiny tutorial for each sport whenever you are using a new mii.

i'm not sure about your other question, sometimes it takes awhile to send

register your email in your wii adress book and it will automatically send a message to your email. then follow the directions on this email on your computer.

Shimoru said:
hey i just got the wii today and im loving it:) i have one question, in wii boxing, do you always have to go through the little tutorial at the beginning? me and my brother were playing and we had to go through it twice, kinda annoying.
if u r playing a game and all players have a level of 0 in the game, u have to do the tutorial
for boxing, tennis, and baseball, ur level only increases in single player
go and play the single player once for these games and u wont have to do it anymore

Back