Wii browser (Opera) Free in Japan until Summer 2007

True the opera browser is a free browser
but what is the wii one for

Why do the America's get screwed? :incazzato: How much will the browser be anyway? I doubt I will get pissed for $5 and concidering browsing the net on my big LCD will be dope, it is well worth the cash.

All Out said:
Why do the America's get screwed? :incazzato: How much will the browser be anyway? I doubt I will get pissed for $5 and concidering browsing the net on my big LCD will be dope, it is well worth the cash.

America get screwed!! Wat have u been smoking? Look at Australias release date and its like $40 more Aus dollars if u convert US price to AUS! Dont winge, America is best off man.

Waste of time (for me my pc is pluged into my 50" tv) most tvs coming out all ready have a pc connection

I reckon they should have a crappy browser which is like dos :lol: and that is free and if u want the pimped up browser u have to pay.

m7ticalm said:
I reckon they should have a crappy browser which is like dos :lol: and that is free and if u want the pimped up browser u have to pay.
Or IE or aol

Some of you have no idea what you're talking about. Online connectivity (ie. Message Board Channel and updates) is free, but to download a web browser so you can go to normal sites, you'll need to download Opera.

you dont say! i was trying to say that they should have a free browser which has like no other functions then displaying the site. opera will have lots of functions so yeah, give us a free crap one and we can pay for the good shiz.

Back