Wii bug

y thats what im saying but my bro keep saying

dont buy it at the launch cuz if there a bug you cant return it

The only bug I could think of would be if there is some tweaking to do on the virtual console and wiiconnect24 online capabilities. Maybe there will be currupted files and such, I doubt it, but nothing a good patch or update can't fix ;)

I DOnt Think Thelly be Bugs In It... Did The N64, GC, SNES, etc. Have Bugs In Them At Launch?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I DOnt Think Thelly be Bugs In It... Did The N64, GC, SNES, etc. Have Bugs In Them At Launch?

KuRaNiMo said:
I doubt it, Nintendo's consoles never have bugs in them. Only $ony and M$.
There's your answer.

Kaps said:
The only bug I could think of would be if there is some tweaking to do on the virtual console and wiiconnect24 online capabilities. Maybe there will be currupted files and such, I doubt it, but nothing a good patch or update can't fix ;)

QFT.

There hasn't been any bugs In the Nintedo systems I bought.

Nope not a software bug, the only problems that may arise would be down to the hardware, look at the first gen XBox360's. The things bloody melted themselves :p my coworkers son's Box has been replaced twice and is still supernova, they have to perch it on books at each corner to get better air flow. However the Wii is designed to run cool for extended use and so that's the biggest worry out of the way.

And ofc you could take it back, if something is not working to the standards it's been described and sold as then you are within your rights to get a refund. One of your statuatory rights I believe :)

After all you wouldn't buy a tv, get it home and find out "Oh the menu's only half there" and then think "Ah well no refund for me" you'd be down there in a flash asking them politely to "swap my mofoin tv right now".

Plus Nintendo are really good at replacing consoles which break because of their own faults (e.g. manufacturing error etc or laser reader breaking"

I ddont beleave it will have bugs, because they are going to be really good manufactured.

Back