Wii bundle

mikepr

Newfie
Dec 9, 2007
Puvirnituq, Quebec
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering how much I could get for the following..

Wii system with stand, sensor bar, power cord, a/v cables
Wii sports with its sleeve cover and dvd casing (bought separately)
Resident Evil 4 (unopened)
2 wiimotes (1 jacket)
2 nunchuks
Pair of boxing gloves
light gun (3rd party)
2000 point card (code hasn't been used)
4-in-1 docking station (unopened)
USB Lan adapter (unopened)

And that's basically it. My girlfriend and I bought most of this stuff last month in awe of playing this new system. We haven't played it much at all because we both work alot. The items that are stated as "unopened" are in transit as I was in a wii buying frenzy and didn't realize we would need the money right now. Things aren't working out where we live so we are trying to raise enough money to get us home, so I figured I'd see if anyone would be interested? I plan on posting this on eBay when I receive the other items. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

I also want to state that I still have the original packaging for everything.

Last edited:
mikepr said:
Wii system with stand, sensor bar, power cord, a/v cables
Wii sports with its sleeve cover and dvd casing (bought separately)
$250
Resident Evil 4 (unopened)
Its retail value is, i think, $50. Gamestop rips you off. Sell it on ebay for $40-$50.
2 wiimotes (1 jacket)
$80
2 nunchuks
$40
Pair of boxing gloves
light gun (3rd party)
hm...not sure, google them and see what they're selling for right now.
2000 point card (code hasn't been used)
$20
4-in-1 docking station (unopened)
USB Lan adapter (unopened)
Not sure about the 4-in-1, but the USB LAN adapter I think goes for $25 or so on Nintendo's website. Try that.

From what I've given you, thats about $485. Now go have fun!

Bad Timing

Your timing is a bit off seeing how Christmas is tomorrow. I bought my Wii in September and was unsatisfied. I paid about $600 retail price for the Wii, extra controllers, 2 classic controllers, Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers, Guitar Hero 3, Metal of Honor:Heroes 2...

and I got $750 for it.

If you would have sold it on ebay a week ago you prolly would have scored big time. Now... not so much.

for the M4573RM1ND guy, thats all retail prices and you won't always get retail..... I'd say you could get right close to retail on the unopened stuff, probably around 300-350 for your basic wii stuff (stuff that came in the wii box) and for the used stuff you could probably get around retail - 30% of the value or so, good luck selling it and good luck getting your financial problems worked out

Back