Wii bundles vs PS3 bundles (lol)

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
can u imagine the wii.....

"pre-order NOW! pre-order your Nintendo Wii with and extra remote and nunchuck with redsteel for only $329.99"

and the playstation3:

"step right up and pre-order your FIRST and LAST ps3 now! thats right, for only a fraction of your life insurance, you can get the ps3 with an extra remote and a $200 value game, for only $150!!! steal nintendo's ideas and cook your bluberry flap-jacks for ONLY $1,500!! (does not include taxes, s+h or any other possible ways sony plans on snatching yo wallet!)

"And if you call the number on your screen RIGHT NOW, we'll send you this forklift to lift your ps3 console so you can carry it with ease! wow!!! call now! 1-800-your-ps3

welp that was fun, c ya later

because the stupid blue ray "hahaha the wii gonna suck it soo bad the ps3 has blu ray and the wii is just a ps2 with more motion dection" i hear that every day at my school grgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im fed up
the thing is ps3 is too expensive and they make there own cheap blu rays i dont care anymore about Ps3 a bundle is gonna cost about £450 ($900) thats all im gonna say.

My friend Billy always trys to argue with me about the PS3 being better than the 360 and Wii. He knows nothing about tech, nor do most people in my school, I'm usually the one educating them. The only thing that the PS3 is looking good with is the fact that it uses a Linux based OS. To be honest, Blue-Ray was a wasate of time, it's just a DVD that holds more data per layer and has more protection against copying, wow, big deal. Hackers will make it just as easy to pirate blue ray disks as DVD's in no time. As for the Linux based OS, hell, that'll be on the Wii in what, probably a month or two, and the 360 is bound to be cracked soon enough. The only thing that could make me buy a PS3 is that the rumor it will be able to natively run x86 OS's which I highly doubt it's true, seeing that it's using a cell processer which virtually no OS's have been created for. To me, the PS3 is a $600 paper weight.

>.> There all sad. I mean the ps3 looks just like a Toaster and a Scanner, which prolly is just a minor Upgrade to the ps2 :/

I agree. A good friend of mine said he is getting the PS3 out of all the game consoles and I said why...

His response - everyone's getting one and its got the best games. PS3 R0x0rz!!!

Not to mention he has all the game consoles of this generation - XBOX, PS2, GC, and now his bro has XBOX 360.

sasuke747 said:
There all sad. I mean the ps3 looks just like a Toaster and a Scanner, which prolly is just a minor Upgrade to the ps2 :/

In all fairness, the Wii is named... well... "wee".

At my school, about 80% of the people are pro-Nintendo and anti-SOE/Microsoft. So I have a lot of friends who I hang out with and chat about Wii. I even got one of them to join WiiChat. And then I have this other friend, now he is a complete dumb*** when it comes to technology. He believes the PSP is better than the DS because it has slightly better graphics. He can't play BF2 on his (cheap) new PC and he still can't figure out why, he doesn't even know what the word "spec" means. Now, his parents just randomly bought him a 360, they don't let him play any M rated games, they don't allow him to have an Xbox live account, and he doesn't have an HDTV. He still insists that the Xbox 360 is better because of the graphics. WTF!?

Hey don't be talkin **** on PS3. It will probably be the best system this generation although I can't say for sure since its not out yet. I think the Wii will probably be the worst system this generation it will be very good but I don't know if it can compare to PS3 and Xbox 360. Even though I probably won't get a PS3 since I already have a 360 and it and the PS3 will probably be very similar. And don't think I'm bashing the Wii because I think it will be awsome but I just don't think it can compare to the PS3 and 360.

LMAO, essentially the PS3 and Wii are the only consoles that can be qualified "next-gen". And the PS3 is way too expensive to be a mainstream console. Graphics are completely irrelevant, and "hardcore" wannabe gamers who are confused and think that graphics are the way of gaming, make me want to puke.

Its not only the graphics. There are other things too. Like most of the games Nintendo makes are geared toward children even though some of them are fun (Mario, Zelda, Ect.) they have no where near the game selection that Microsoft and Sony have. And they will never have online gaming comparable to that of Xbox Live. And I'm not saying the Wii isn't gonna be good because it definetly is. I just think it is more of a secondary console to play on the side of a Xbox or Playstation.

Paintballer, parents arent gonna buy their kids $600 machines compared to $250 machines, and Zelda is NOT kiddy. No kid could beat Zelda unless your already playing other more mature games. Mario i would say is the only "kiddy" but that is more for Everyone. Kids cant always be the best in soccer or basketball, Mario is just a universal character nintendo uses. And ect. metriod maybe? def. not..just cuase theyve been around cause they are successful dosent mean their kiddy, and i dont think kids are the ones who made them successful

if you like media players, yes. but the Wii is closer to a gaming console than any other for next gen.

Back