Wii by XMas?

codeking

Computer Nerd, not Geek
Nov 16, 2006
will i be able to get wii, red steel, and zelda by xmas? or will the wii be in short supply?

Depends...

Call around and ask when the next shipments get in. Then go early. You should be able to get one by then.

wii is most likely gonna be in constant short supply till after the holidays... meaning not till '07. if you dont wanna wait that long, just go with Homsrfan's plan

My guess is now that I have spent two nights in the cold, outside, shivering, to get a Wii, plus the fact that I put 300 miles on my car driving from store to store looking, along with the thirty hours of phone calls all over a four state region all in the past week looking, that now they will be easy to come by! At least that is how my luck has been.

Seriously though, if you think about it, the ones that got them this weekend are the ones that missed out on pre-orders and release day. All told there were a bunch of us, but not that many. They should start to be easier to get a hold of.

codeking said:
will i be able to get wii, red steel, and zelda by xmas? or will the wii be in short supply?

Hang on let me as Santa

(Haz gets on phone to Santa).......

I'm afraid Santa says no because you've been a bad boy :thumbsup:

Back